Monday, August 18, 2008

Starting Again

I know it has been quite some time since I last blogged, but I will try to get you all up to date in the next couple of days in what has been happening in our life. I guess the most memorable place to start would be Father's Day; this was a very special day for our family.



As most of you know in February both Brooke and Billy asked Jesus to be their Lord and Saviour. After going through a workbook with a youth leader at church to help them better understand what it means to become a Christian and making a profession of faith, they made the important decision to get baptized. So as a mother and wife it was a truly special time watching my family follow the Lord in believer's baptism.



Dr.Cook (below) is Senior pastor at church. He has not baptized anyone in a long while - usually this is done by the assistant pastor. As a special favor to Jim he wanted to be the one to baptize our family. Hope you enjoy all the pictures.


































































































1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

That just grips my heart! What a blessing to see God's working in their lives! I always cry when I see someone getting baptized!