Monday, August 27, 2007

First day of school











Well, we survived the first day of school. Billy and Brooke were ready for school early, so we took some photo's before leaving this morning. I can't believe my little girl is in Kindergarten, Brooke had a great day, she has been excited to go for the last month. When I went to train at the school last week the kid's went with me, so Brooke got to spend time with her new teacher, Mrs. Key, and she really likes her! Brooke was excited that they started today learning how to tell time.


Billy has also been excited to get back to school and learn new things. I can't believe he is already in the 2nd grade! He seemed a little disappointed when he said that he only had one sheet of homework to do. He did say they would be learning about Egypt, and doing 3rd grade math (they are a year ahead in most subjects). He really thought it was cool to have me at the school this morning, I wonder how long that will last! Here are a few pictures of this morning-enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Billy and Brookie you look very nice on your first day of school and very grown up. Have fun this week.
love Grammy and Grampie
xoxoxoxo