Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Proud!


Billy received his 1st semester grades today. I met with his teacher Mrs. K for a parent teacher meeting this afternoon. She is proud not only of the work he puts into his studies, but for how he has grown as a person in these last few months. Something that has touched me the most lately is his spiritual growth. When he goes up to his bed for the night he has time with the Lord and reads his Bible. What a touching thing this is as a parent to witness. I am just so very proud of him! I have to brag a little more and share his grades.

Grammar 97

Spelling 98

Phonograms 98

Reading 99

Math 97

History 99

Science 97

Bible 99

Physical Education- Excellent
Yes, was my answer when Billy asked if this picture would be a scrapbook page. SO CUTE!

No comments: